CycleVision, a sensor-linked activity app, is now released!
This 10km panoramic route connecting two cliffs is very popular among cyclists and motorists, since ridgeways with average height of 900m is just right to appreciate the view of Suruga Bay and Mt. Fuji. The road is in good condition, with rhythmical ups and downs, and curbs.
- Connect sensors and iPhone wirelessly, and scenic Japanese cycling route movies will be in motion as you ride!
- This smooth 60fps moving image was shot solely for this app, with FOV (field of view) approx. 170 degrees wide.
- When connected with Wafoo sensors, speed, cadence, and heart rates are displayed realtime. The speed of cycling movie will change reflecting the values obtained from sensors.
- Supports the following Wahoo Fitness sensors
Wahoo Blue SC Speed and Cadence Sensor
Wahoo Blue HR Heart Rate Strap
Wahoo Cycling Speed/Cadence Sensor (WAHOO KEY for iPhone needed)
Wahoo Heart Rate Monitor (WAHOO KEY for iPhone needed)
- Also supports wheel-less fitness aerobikes. (works on cadense mode)
- A bicycle and roller set, or fitness bike necessary to use this app.
- Values of all sensors, route length and elevation data are rough indications, and this app will not guarantee accuracy.
- We will not be responsible for any harm, damage or injury resulting from the use of this app.