FlashAir Share is a 3rd-party iOS client for FlashAir SD card produced by Toshiba. It can browser the files on the FlashAir SD card and also can import the images on the SD card to your Album or the local disk so that avoiding the multi plugin-off to protect your card and camera. Whenever you take a great photo, FlashAir Share makes it easy to browser and share. It supports:
1. Browser the folders and files on the FlashAir SD card and automatically save the photo to the local disk when you see the photo.
2. You can choose to import the photos to the album or local disk
3. When disconnect to the FlashAir SD card, it will show the local photos. It also supports to import them to the Album, and can also share your photos to the platforms like, facebook, instagram, wechat, weibo, etc.
4. Connet your iPhone to the computer, open the iTunes, and find find the FlashAir Share: Device-> Applications. You can choose the "FLASH_SD" folder on the right column and save it to your computer.
5. You can enable the Internet Thru-pass mode which can keep you conneting to the SD card and also connectig to the Internet.
6. We specially add widget for iOS8 users, and you can check: download files/files size/average download speed.
1. Following the using guide when you first use the FlashAir SD: http://www.toshiba.co.jp/p-media/wwsite/pdf/flashair_wireless_transfer.pdf
2. After finishing step 1, You can do anything with this client when your iphone connects to the wifi created by the FlashAir SD card
3. If you want to enable the Internet Thru-pass mode, an internet connection wifi is required. At the same time, you should input the mastercode and save in the client. The mastercode can be find in the hidden file:/SD_WLAN/CONFIG when you connet the SD carf to your computer.