Keedogo is an iPad keyboard designed for children and young students who just started to read, write and type. The keyboard provides a simplified layout with just the essential keys so early writers can focus on developing their skills rather than being distracted by symbols and functions they don’t yet need.
Keedogo offers something for everyone: Five different themes as well as a QWERTY and ABC layout. Featuring lowercase letters and optional color-coded vowels, learning has never been easier. Keedogo can be used in any app as an alternative to the standard iOS keyboard.
Keedogo is currently available in English, Spanish, French, and Dutch.
- Focus on learning through a simplified keyboard layout
- Support early literacy development with lowercase letters
- Do not get distracted by auto-correction, automatic capitalization, spell check or word prediction
Optimize for early learners
- Choose ABC or QWERTY layout
- Benefit from lowercase letters and color-coded vowels
- Choose your preferred font, including dyslexic and school-friendly fonts
- Use Keedogo in any app on iPad
- Select English, Spanish, French or Dutch, including regional keyboard layouts
- Choose from 5 different themes
If you are looking for a keyboard for education that includes word prediction and automatic capitalization, have a look at Keedogo Plus. If you are looking for a keyboard with lots of accessibility features check out Keeble.