Lockdown is a two-factor authentication app that works with any online service that is compatible with Google Authenticator or 1Password 2FA.
Lockdown has several added benefits over other two-factor authentication app offerings on iOS, including:
- Ability to sync your account information via iCloud to multiple devices (and soon to Lockdown for Mac)
- Ability to restore your accounts when upgrading to a new device, or when restoring iOS to an existing device
- Automatic setup with a 2D barcode provided by an online service
- Ability to sort and find accounts based on favorites
- Backup 2FA accounts by AirPrinting or Emailing a PDF containing barcodes of your accounts. Easily re-scan accounts into the app, or transfer your accounts to other 2FA apps.
Examples of sites that Lockdown will work with, includes: Google, Google Apps, Dropbox, GitHub, and many more.
To use Lockdown, you need to enable 2-Step verification on your online accounts, and add them to Lockdown.
For support, and further help with Lockdown, please visit http://help.cocoaapp.com