Video2AudioConverter quickly and easily converts video files into audio files, and then allows you to save and share the new audio files with your contacts.
Convert any video file on your iPhone into an audio file in one of the following formats: M4A, MP3, WAV, AIF or ALAC
You also have the option to crop a specific audio segment of a selected video file, and convert only that section of the video into an audio file.
Using the application is very easy and intuitive:
1. Select the video you want to convert from the "Video Gallery" tab.
Note: All videos saved on your iPhone will be automatically displayed as choices for you to convert into audio files.
2. Confirm the video you've selected to convert and then click the "Convert" button.
3. Enter a name for your new audio file into the "File Name:" field, and click "Save".
4. Voila! Your video file will be quickly converted into the audio file - perfectly transferring the sounds from your video into a file that you can play back anytime you want in audio format.
5. Your new audio file will be displayed and saved under the "Saved Audio List" tab.
From here, you can play the audio file back as often as you like, or click the share icon located to the right of the saved audio file to share the file by email or text with yourself or any of your contacts instantly.
Tip: If you want to change the file format of your converted video files, simply tap the "Audio Type" tab and select from DEFAULT (M4A), MP3, WAV, AIF or ALAC
We hope you enjoy our Video2AudioConverter app and that you find many creative and time-saving uses for it.
If you have any questions or feedback, please let us know. We're committed to developing positive customer experiences and making the world a better place by creating great apps that make life a little easier (and more fun too)! :)