Find out how well you measure up in your Industry based on your answers.
Maintenance is crucial to success in production, mining, energy, transport, service delivery, manufacturing, utility and facility businesses where there is a heavy reliance on machinery. These capital intensive industries depend on their physical assets to operate when and as needed and for as long as needed. Failure to get the greatest value from your investment in physical assets is often due to neglected maintenance.
The Uptime Performance Assessment includes 10 elemental subjects crucial to success with maintenance and productivity. Find out how well you measure up in those areas with a score based on your answers to several revealing questions. The Uptime Performance Assessment app gives you those scores. Coming soon are the interpretations of those scores to help you even more as well as a business case generator to help sell your management team on a maintenance improvement initiative tailored specifically to your operational environment.
Business benefits come from:
1. Reduced maintenance costs – eliminate wasted effort, overtime, un-necessary contracting of services;
2. Increased productive / service delivery capacity – fewer failures means more useful Uptime making your assets more available for use;
3. Fewer failures of critical assets – less disruption of production and service delivery;
4. Improved employee morale – success leads to a less disruptive working environment and greater satisfaction from doing a job well;
5. The UPA App shows where you need the most effort. Our Business Case App (coming soon) will show which areas deliver the greatest return.