Ivy is the best way to share and discover what's going on with friends and people nearby.
Post interesting pics, share deep thoughts, ask pressing questions, report breaking news, or trade funny memes -- really feel the pulse of your surroundings. Ivy is based on your location, so everything you post is visible to your followers and to anyone in your immediate area. Likewise, your feed collects and organizes posts from your friends plus the best stuff from others around you. And any post can serve as the seed of a conversation -- just dive in and chat!
You can use Ivy to:
- See what’s going on around you right now.
- Talk about what’s happening with friends and others in your area by commenting, liking, following, or messaging.
- See what people are doing in other places around the world.
- Talk privately with friends and groups with direct and secure messaging.
- Stay connected when you’re not together.
We love feedback! Email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, follow us at facebook.com/getivy.im, or tweet us at twitter.com/getivy
If you enjoy Ivy, please leave a review. It really helps!
Note: With Ivy, you can opt in to share your location with friends and family. Continued use of GPS running in the background can dramatically decrease battery life.