Record your roasting profiles using your iPad, wirelessly!
The RoastLog team brings you the worlds most sophisticated software system built exclusively for coffee roasters. In conjunction with our newest custom designed Bluetooth circuit board, you'll be to utilize:
- Real-time recording of up to four temperature
- Real-time rate-of-rise recording on the chart
- Custom development/secondary timer
- Barometric pressure measurement
- Relative humidity measurement
- Custom user-defined events
- Rock solid temperature stability (accuracy within 1ºC)
- Wireless communication between the iPad and our circuit board means no USB cable
Unlike other computer-based system, RoastLogger for iPad allows you to completely focus on the roasting process, not moving your mouse or finding a key on the keyboard.
We took close to five years of real-world feedback from our Mac and PC-based software to rethink and completely redesign RoastLogger for the iPad.
Our user interface is designed to maximize your time on the roaster rather than clicking buttons or using a mouse. With only a few quick taps of the screen, you'll be recording roasts and keeping them consistent between batches.
Coupled with our new Data Bridge, you'll be able to record, in real-time, up to four temperatures, rate-of-rise, relative humidity and barometric pressure. Custom-defined events mean there are no limits to the amount of detail you can track for each roast.