^Let's Crush The Bricks!^
New style of bricks-based games.
- Tap one of the 8 columns, the miner will move to break the highest brick on the ground.
- The hanging bricks will fall down each time you tapped.
- When the hanging bricks be in touch with the bricks on the ground, they will be fixed.
- If any row is filled with 8 bricks, all bricks in this row will be crushed. And there will be a obvious timing count increment.
- Tap the Down Arrow to let hanging bricks move down, without miner moving.
Any one of the following three restrictions will lead to the end of the game:
1. The miner being hit by the bricks on the ground (when the hanging bricks get fixed).
2. The hanging bricks being fixed over the limit line (dotted line).
3. The timing count reaching time-out.