Help teach your little ones how to be reverent in Primary by playing Sunbeam Roundup with them!
In Sunbeam Roundup, your child gets to play the role of a Sunbeam teacher who keeps her class reverent by tapping kids who misbehave. All included religious lessons loosely correlate to current LDS/Mormon Sunbeam curricula.
Made by longtime gamer and Sunbeam teacher veteran Megan Chan (author of several children's book apps).
- A growing library of real, fully-voiced Sunbeam lessons!
- Teach reverence by doing!
- Multiple answers to teachers' questions make each playthrough unique!
- Simple touch interface to identify and gently encourage Sunbeam students to be reverent!
- Kids have different personalities and different actions to recognize!
- A couple of surprise visitors from time to time...
- Parent section!
- Create your own in-game Sunbeams and put them in their Sunday best!
Thank you for your support in making meaningful and fun games!