waveCapture is a simple yet elegant audio recorder for your iPhone. Record, play, and share high quality audio recordings. This application is great for voice memos, class lectures, business presentations, and much more!
Own an Apple Watch? Now you can record audio directly from your Apple Watch. The recording is saved on your iPhone for future playback.
Enjoy a beautiful visualizer while recording audio. The visualizer's color and appearance can be customized or turned off completely.
Choose from five elegant background images by performing a long press on the screen.
Do you know someone else who owns waveCapture? Use AirDrop within the application to effortlessly share your audio recordings. The audio file is automatically imported and added to the list of saved audio recordings. Audio can also be shared using e-mail or SMS for anyone who doesn’t own waveCapture.
List of waveCapture Features:
• Record high quality M4A audio
• Pause and resume recording
• Continue recording while switching between apps so you can stay productive
• The recorder pauses during an interruption such as a phone call and lets you resume afterwards
• Apple Watch Support: Record audio using your Apple then save it on your iPhone for future playback.
• Easily scan through a recording to get to a desired place
• AirPlay Support: Stream audio to an Apple TV
• Access playback controls on the lock screen
• Sort your saved audio recordings by name, recording date/time, and duration
• Rename the title of a saved audio recording
• Send to family, friends, and colleagues using e-mail or SMS
• AirDrop Support: Seamlessly send an audio file to someone else who owns waveCapture using AirDrop – details such as the title, recording date/time, and duration are sent with the audio file and automatically imported
• Real time audio visualizer that can be customized and turned off
• Trim audio and save as a new audio recording – great for sharing a snippet of audio!
• Append to a previously saved audio recording