The Japan Beer Times is the beer magazine of Japan, with a special emphasis on craft beer. Each issue includes several feature articles on breweries in Japan and overseas; regular columns on beer styles and recent developments in the industry; and other content related to beer culture.
The magazine is published quarterly in full-color, bilingual (Japanese and English) format. The print version, with a circulation of 32,000 copies, is distributed nationally in Japan to over 700 locations including most breweries, craft beer specialty bars and restaurants.
The digital version of Japan Beer Times includes the same content as the print editions. After issue #20, however, the digital versions shall include additional content and photography, and will also be released several weeks before the print editions.
The digital version of Japan Beer Times is available for the iPhone and iPad. Subscribe and get the magazine on both devices.
Here are details on our digital subscription offers:
Annual subscription: $2.99 (4 issues)
Single issues: $0.99/issue
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- Subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
- Any unused portion of a free trial period, if offered, will be forfeited when the user purchases a subscription to that publication.