A free AAC talker app supports communication in all areas of life and therefore providing a voice to everyone. LetMeTalk is donation financed.
LetMeTalk enables you to line up images in a meaningful way to read this row of images as a sentence. To line up images is known as AAC (Augmentative and Alternative Communication).
The image database of LetMeTalk contains more than 9,000 easy to understand images from ARASAAC (http://arasaac.org). Additionally, you can add existing images from the device or take new photos with the build in camera.
For LetMeTalk no internet connection or mobile contract is necessary, so you can use LetMeTalk in almost any situation, like hospitals, nursing home or schools.
You can find LetMeTalk tutorials at http://letmetalk.info/support
• autism symptoms and Asperger syndrome, autistic spectrum disorder (ASD)
• speech apraxia
• articulation/phonological disorder
• Amyotrophic Lateral Sclerosis (ALS)
• Motor Neuron Disease (MND)
• cerebral palsy
• down syndrome
• more than 9,000 images from ARASAAC included
• voice support for images and sentences
• unlimited and flexible creation of new categories and adding new images
• pre configured for kids with autism spectrum disorder (ASD)
• load / save your current profile (vocabulary)
• keep several profiles on your devices and switch fast between them
• share your profile easily with other devices
• switch fast between 2 languages and use LetMeTalk as translator
• supported languages: English, Spanish, French, Italian and German, Chinese, Portuguese, Brazilian Portuguese, Dutch, Arabic, Russian, Polish, Bulgarian, Romanian, Galician, Catalan, Basque
• voice support for most languages