ppinng!HDR: Wink of brilliance
"HDR?..High dynamic range photography? Why do I need it?"
Try clicking at bright outdoors with interesting people in the shadows. Auto-exposure tends to decrease exposure, dimming your subjects further. And try clicking in a dark room with a small window having a bird perched outside. The exposure is increased to clarify the indoors, saturating the bird out? This is where ppinng!HDR can help.
A single click in ppinng!HDR triggers capture of multiple images of varying exposures and the high dynamic range algorithm composes the pixels that matter from each of these into a single HDR image.
The human eyes are sensitive across a higher dynamic range of intensities and can adjust with the dim as well as bright light, to give a better view; but cameras (despite Auto Exposure!) can’t. This is because auto exposure adjusts the exposure to bring most pixels of the image close to normal intensity; wiping out details from small, albeit interesting regions illuminated differently from the majority. Our eye has an intensity dynamic range of 10,000:1 whereas the best of cameras are restricted to a max of 1500:1!.
ppinng!HDR empowers your mobile camera with high dynamic range through intelligent techniques.
Note: This will work best on iPhone5 and above.
- You don't have to be statue-steady while clicking, adjustment for minor hand shake is done.
- Motion of objects and unrelated people in the scene is no longer a cause for worry, the deghosting algorithm intelligently takes care of this!
- All the differently exposed images can be saved if you wish to.
- Switch on/off HDR mode as per your wish
- Choose your camera source
- Choose quality of your image.
Facebook page:- https://www.facebook.com/ppinngHDR
Please update interesting ppinngHDR images to http://instagram.com/ppinnghdr