Mprss Publisher allows you to create and share "Impressions". Impressions are a lot like presentations, but are better suited for showing collections of files and marketing material. Mprss allows you to import content from all the major cloud storage services and then publish it out to groups of users. This is a phenomenal platform to publish curated content out to groups of users.
The developer of this app spent years building sales enablement apps for some big medical device companies, and this product is perfect for that purpose, or for anyone that wants to quickly publish content to other people.
This app allows anyone access to public Impressions that others have created and shared. To enable user publishing capabilities, there is an in-app publisher subscription available. Purchasing the Publisher Subscription allows the user to create an unlimited number of Impressions, and invite others to see their content.
Here are the details of the Publishing Feature:
- The in-app purchase subscription is called a Publishing Feature Subscription.
- Publishing Feature subscriptions can be purchased for a one month period at a time or for an entire year.
- The one month subscription is $7.99 USD and the one year subscription is $39.99 USD.
- Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
- The Publishing Feature subscription automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours before the end of the current period.
- Your iTunes account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal.
- Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase. The app includes a shortcut to Account Settings to manage your subscriptions.
- No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period. Once you have purchased the subscription, you have it until it expires. You may cancel the auto-renewal at any time however.
- From time to time we sometimes offer a free trial period that extends the subscription, but a subscription is required to enjoy this when offered. You will be informed at time of purchase if a free trial is available.