With Oracle Mobile iProcurement for Oracle E-Business Suite, employees can monitor their requisitions, submit receipts and contact stake-holders on the go.
- Track my requisitions for approval and delivery status
- View requisition, approvers, lines, and shipments
- Monitor alerts for approval rejections, returns and shipment delays
- Perform self-service receiving transactions
- Collaborate in transaction context using device features such as email, phone, and text
Oracle Mobile iProcurement for Oracle E-Business Suite is compatible with Oracle E-Business Suite 12.1.3 and 12.2.3 and above. To use this app, you must be a user of Oracle iProcurement, with mobile services configured on the server side by your administrator. For information on how to configure mobile services on the server and for app-specific information, see My Oracle Support Note 1641772.1 at https://support.oracle.com.
Note: Oracle Mobile iProcurement for Oracle E-Business Suite is available in the following languages: Brazilian Portuguese, Canadian French, Dutch, English, French, German, Italian, Japanese, Latin American Spanish, Simplified Chinese, and Spanish.