CAS-001 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification - Exam Prep
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) certification is an industry recognized vendor neutral credential. This certification is proof of a person's competence across a spectrum of skills required to conceptualize, design, and engineer secure solutions across complex enterprise environments. Certifyhill’s guaranteed certifications App CAS-001 - CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge.
Prepare for the following certification
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner
The CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner is a standalone certification from CompTIA with the exam code CAS-001. This certification provides advanced-level security skills and knowledge. IT Professionals with the CASP certification have advanced level security skills and knowledge.
• Understanding of enterprise security
• Understanding of risk management, policy/procedure, and legal
• Analysis of industry trends and the potential impact to the enterprise
• Understanding the Integration of computing, Communications, and Business Disciplines
Authored by Industry Experts
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam Prep by Certifyhill uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training and preparation with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Practice Test Sets
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam Prep by Certifyhill also includes full-length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each exam preparation has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
A CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner certified professional has several career opportunities open up to them, including:
• System Administrator
• IT Specialist
• Security Architect
• Penetration Tester/Ethical Hacker
• Security Administrator
• Security Officer
CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam FAQs
What certificate do I earn on passing the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam?
- If you pass CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification exam you will get credit towards the following certification:
• CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP)
What are the Pre-requisites of the exam?
- While there are no official prerequisites for the CAS-001 exam, both CompTIA and Certifyhill strongly recommend candidates to have 10 years' experience in IT administration, including at least 5 years' of hands-on technical security experience.
What is the format of the exam?
- The exam consists of multiple choice and performance-based questions.
How many questions are asked on the CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam Prep?
- The exam contains 80 questions.
What is the duration of the exam?
- 165 minutes
What is the passing score?
- Pass/Fail only. No scaled score is provided.
Here’s what to expect from your CompTIA Advanced Security Practitioner (CASP) Certification Exam Prep App:
• 100% Exam Coverage
• Pre-Assessment Test
• 174 Practice Questions with Full Explanations
• Interactive Quizzes
• Test History and Performance Review
• Continuously Updated