100 places for 100 years - Victorian War Heritage Trails commemorates the Anzac Centenary. This app will guide you to important war memorials across Victoria by way of eight tour routes from North-West Victoria to Central Melbourne to Gippsland.
The Anzac Centenary provides an opportunity to acknowledge Australia’s contribution to war and the impacts it had on our nation. 100 places for 100 years enables us to reflect on Anzac traditions and consider the contribution of all Victorians. Between 2014 and 2018 Victoria will join global commemorations to mark the centenary of the First World War.
- 8 Trails covering 100 stops across Victoria
- 100s of images
- Detailed descriptions and stories of the places you will visit
- The app works fully offline - perfect for those out of the way places
- Share the places you visit on Facebook and Twitter
- Full maps with GPS location and touring routes and directions