Learn Turkish and Discover a Fascinating Language and Culture!
HandsOnTurkish is a free EU-funded Turkish language course for beginners.
This Turkish language course is ideal for general learners, students and those relocating, travelling or taking part on trade missions to Turkey. This app is especially useful for businesspeople wishing to take advantage of the growing potential of the Turkish market.
Learn Turkish with HandsOnTurkish and enjoy:
* Over 500 audio files
* Dialogues with useful phrases in Turkish
* Countless activities to consolidate your learning
* Turkish vocabulary and spelling exercises
* Interactive speaking role-plays
* Alphabet and pronunciation practice
* Interactive Turkish grammar explanations and language notes
* Invaluable information about Turkish Business culture and etiquette
* The structured course takes you ‘by the hand’ and carefully guides you through a learning process.
* Guided to Level A1 of the Common European Framework of Reference - an internationally recognised standard.
* Prepares you for a Turkish exam; take the test and gain credits and certificates (separate).
** Free **
HandsOnTurkish is completely free - no adverts whatsoever
Learn online, on your tablet or via your smartphone.
Situated on the crossroads between the European and Asian continents, Turkey is a vast, varied and beautiful country with a hospitable and friendly population.
The country is one of the world’s most popular tourist destinations, boasting beaches, bazaars, mountains and metropolises bursting with a rich and ancient culture!
The growing importance of Turkey on the world stage and the shifting balance of power means that European businesses need to adjust to and prepare themselves for the new circumstances. A grasp of the Turkish language and business culture is an invaluable bonus to any interaction or negotiation when dealing in Turkey or with Turkish businesses.
The Turkish language is a beautiful sounding language - from the Turkic family of languages - and uses a latin script, is easy to read and is logically structured. Famous for its vowel harmonisation, the language flows and lilts effortlessly off the tongue.
Learn Turkish with HandsOnTurkish
We aim to show that the language is attainable and achievable regardless of any language learning backgrounds. We hope you enjoy learning Turkish!
This project has been developed with the support of the Lifelong Learning Programme of the European Union.