HIT-001 - CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician Certification - Exam Prep
The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician Certification is an industry recognized vendor neutral credential. This certification designates knowledgeable professionals in the field of security, one of the fastest growing fields in IT. Certifyhill’s guaranteed certifications App HIT-001 - CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician Certification exam is comprehensive and helps you earn your certification and gain knowledge.
Prepare for the following certification
• Healthcare IT Technician
CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician is a standalone certification from CompTIA with the exam code HIT-001. The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certification is primarily targeted at IT technicians who wish to deploy and support IT operations and applications in a healthcare setting.
CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician certification measures a candidate's skills in the following areas:
• Regulatory requirements
• Organizational behavior
• IT operations
• Medical business operations
Authored by Industry Experts
CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician Exam Prep by Certifyhill uses content from the finest publishers and only the IT industry’s finest instructors. They have a minimum of 15 years real-world experience and are subject matter experts in their fields. Unlike a live class, you can study at your own pace. This creates a personal learning experience and gives you all the benefits of hands-on training and preparation with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
Practice Test Sets
CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician Exam Prep by Certifyhill also includes full-length practice test sets designed to test your knowledge under real exam conditions. Each exam preparation has a number of test sets consisting of hundreds of items to ensure you are 100% prepared before taking your certification exam.
The CompTIA Healthcare IT Technician certification is primarily targeted at IT technicians who wish to deploy and support IT operations and applications in a healthcare setting.
CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician Exam FAQs
What certificate do I earn on passing the CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician Exam?
- If you pass CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician exam you will get credit towards the following certification:
• Healthcare IT Technician
What are the Pre-requisites of the exam?
- The exam is intended for IT professionals who are CompTIA A+ certified or have 500 hours of hands-on IT technical experience in the lab or field, plus the knowledge/skills necessary to deploy and support healthcare IT systems in clinical settings. Certifyhill strongly recommends some knowledge of IT networking and security as well.
What is the format of the exam?
- The exam consists of multiple choice and performance-based questions.
How many questions are asked on the CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician Exam Prep?
- The exam contains 75 questions.
What is the duration of the exam?
- 60 minutes
What is the passing score?
- 650% (on a scale of 100-900)
Here’s what to expect from your CompTIA's Healthcare IT Technician Exam Prep App:
• 100% Exam Coverage
• Pre-Assessment Test
• 217 Practice Questions with Full Explanations
• Interactive Quizzes
• Test History and Performance Review
• Continuously Updated