Let’s get messy with custard. A simple touch and switch accessible activity to encourage creative play. Custard Splodger offers a fun way to help children with special needs and others to practice and enjoy their interactions with a touch screen.
Touch the screen to squirt yucky custard everywhere. Custard Splodger offers an interesting problem solving element, where players can learn to wait to allow the custard splodger to fill up and provide a really big squirt.
The built-in options allow you to control the speed that the splodger moves across the bottom of the screen.
• Creative experimental play without the mess.
• Black background for maximum contrast.
• Clear presentation with no visual clutter.
• Bright feedback for children with visual impairments.
• Choose from three levels of difficulty (speed of the custard splodger).
• Switch access options included (using available Bluetooth switch interfaces).