Groundeater is designed to record the top acceleration of your car over the driven velocity.
You can measure the data in intervals. So you do not have to drive from 0 to top speed in one turn.
Better results will overwrite old ones in each try.
You can send your data to our web server for comparison with other users.
- compare your car's performance with cars all over the world.
- compare a car you want to buy with other cars which are an option.
- compare your car before and after tuning.
- slots for measurement of 10 different cars (Plus-Version only)
- power / torque / forces computation (Plus-Version only)
- saving the data from all the app users on groundeater.com for you to check the results.
- measurement in flat or upright position (level function for optimal positioning)
- slope/yaw detection to prevent false measurement
- email with Screenshot and measurement data (csv-file) (Plus-Version only)
- Facebook-post with screenshot
- collecting of car data for power computation
- comparison with other users cars from Groundeater.com server
- ranking of all cars on Groundeater server
- acceleration time computation for 0-60, 0-100, 80-120, 100-200kmh,.... 1/4mi,... 100-0kmh,....