KryptAll iPhone Edition is a SIP based application for the iPhone. It is a standalone softphone and not a VoIP service. A KryptAll subscription is required to make calls.
- When used with the KryptAll service it is a highly secure, SIP-based softphone with exceptional voice quality.
- Multitasking support for background operation, such as fielding incoming calls while using other applications.
- HD audio codecs.
- Supported accessories include headsets and headphones, as well as Bluetooth TM devices.
STANDARD PHONE FEATURES
- Contact list and contact favorites leveraging the device's native contact directory.
- Call display and voice mail indicator.
- Speakerphone, mute and hold functions.
- Call history with a list of received, missed and dialed calls.
For more information on KryptAll's iPhone Edition's features please visit: www.KryptAll.com
IMPORTANT VOIP OVER MOBILE/CELLULAR DATA NOTICE
Some mobile network operators may prohibit or restrict the use of VoIP functionality over their network and may impose additional fees, or other charges in connection with VoIP. You agree to learn and abide by your cellular carrier's network restrictions. KryptAll and or its affiliates will not be held liable for any charges, fees or liability imposed by your carrier for use of VoIP over Mobile/Cellular data.
KryptAll mobile products provide handling designed to redirect emergency calls to Native Cellular Dialer when possible on a best reasonable commercial efforts basis; however, this functionality is also dependant on the operating system of the mobile phone which is outside of our control and subject to change at any time. As a result, the official position of KryptAll and its associates is that KryptAll's product is not intended, designed, or fit for placing, carrying or supporting Emergency Calls. KryptAll and or its associates will not be liable for any costs or damages arising either directly or indirectly from the use of the software for Emergency calls.