The Aerosim Checkride A330 for iPad, iPhone and iPod touch provides pilots with a self-study tool to help prepare for the oral exam and checkride through an educational cockpit experience. Checkride provides cockpit panel information ensuring accuracy and clear functional descriptions of each switch, pushbutton, and light/annunciator.
This feature helps pilots become familiar with the panel functionality without pulling out bulky aircraft manuals and paper cockpit posters. This tool reduces study time preparations by bringing the aircraft manual information together in an easy-to-use, efficient app that truly prepares pilots for the oral exam and checkride.
Features & Benefits:
• Aircraft cockpit data at your fingertips – study anywhere with the use of this educational app
• Pan and zoom capabilities
• Cockpit panel location and familiarization
• Functional description of each switch, pushbutton, and light/annunciator
• High fidelity graphics
• Add and save notes
• Help tutorial
• Quick study tool for oral exam and checkride preparation – quiz yourself on cockpit switches, lights, and other indications
• Practice cockpit flow patterns
Note: The aircraft manufacturer offers slightly different cockpit configurations, layouts, and/or options to their customers. The graphics and related descriptions used in this application represent a specific configuration and may not exactly correspond to your respective aircraft.