A Social Network For Good Food
Food Talk helps people Share and Discover Good Food via real experiences. A Visual Gallery of Rated dishes- Now you can instantly see what others recommend anywhere you go or share your experience to help others
Come join the Food Talk Community
We got the idea of a FoodTalk App in Dec 2015 when we noticed that everyone around us is taking photos of food and uploading it with a dish name on our facebook group and Instagram.
It’s about dishes, not just restaurants.
Find whatever you’re craving, see what’s good at any restaurant and learn what food talkers, friends and celebrities, connoisseur, chefs or even your favourite blogger love wherever you go.
Browse photos of nearby dishes and see what looks good. We want to make finding good food very easy.
Recommend dishes by snapping photos and giving a quick rating.. We’re all about foods people love.
Our goal is to cover the earth with amazing food sightings, from our childhood hometowns food capitals. we're counting on you to represent your city by sharing your favourite local dishes.
How it Works
To find great dishes:
1. See what people you follow are eating on your home feed
2. Hit nearby and see what people are eating around you
3. Find your favourite restaurant to see what food talkers & friends love there.
4. Search for a particular dish that you're craving by name (noodles) or type (red velvet).
5. Follow friends and experts to see what they reccomend.
6. Bookmark dishes you want to try.
To share great dishes:
1. Share a great dish by uploading a photo and simply giving it a rating between 1-5 star.
2. Be sure to include location, if the location is not there, just add it :)
3. Keep track of what you want to try by looking up your bucket list in the more section.
4. Earn reputation points for making quality contributions to the community and redeem them for products on the store.