Tombooks has revolutionized the world of the musical score and presents a whole new way to learn classical music. The interactive sheet music automatically turns the pages for you and adapts to your level to make your learning more effective and fun!
In the Play Pachelbel – Canon app : you can play Pachelbel’s Canon in a version adapted for piano in fourteen different levels of difficulty !
The STUDIO provides a quick and effective way to learn the piece. It contains two sets of seven progressively more difficult scores, one in D major and the other in C major on the white keys only. The easiest levels are perfect for beginners, while the most difficult are aimed at experienced amateur players. These same sets of scores can be used over a number of years as a means of tracking the pianist's progress.
You can, for example, speed up or slow down the tempo without affecting the sound quality, use a metronome, add annotations, print your annotated score and record yourself.
In a narrative built up in words, images and recorded music, THE AUDITORIUM immerses you both into the universe of Pachelbel ‘s Canon an into his life and work as a whole.
The LIBRARY is a veritable social network dedicated to classical music. It allows you to share your recordings and annotated scores and listen to recordings made by fellow enthusiasts.
• Fourteen interactive piano sheet music with fourteen levels of difficulty
• Slow or speed up the tempo without any loss of sound quality
• Function: record
• Personalised annotation of scores
• Print and send emails of scores — annotated or not
• The life and work of Pachelbel through an interactive multimedia biography
• A full history of Pachelbel’s Canon
• A specially commissioned live recording, the better to get into the work
• A dedicated social network allowing the sharing of recordings, annotated scores and opinions and where one can also find playing partners for duets