The Focus Digital Atlas on Neuroanatomy
*The most comprehensive Atlas with an exhaustive array of plates!
*A 3D animated, reference tool to recognize and comprehend anatomical positions, planes, dissection layers, and understand clinical manifestations of various medical conditions
* Includes 3D animation videos of important applied aspects with clinical perspectives!
*Includes Interactive images with detailed description for each label, enabled with user-paced on/off feature and zoom-in /out options
Extensive information accessible through valuable visual tools using 3D animations accompanied by audio and interactive images.
- Excellent Learning tool
- Ideal for Knowledge retention
- Reinforces knowledge through unlimited viewing
-Enhances the learning and teaching experience
The topics include:
1. Meninges and dural venous sinuses
2. Cerebrum - surfaces, sulci and gyri, functional areas
3. Interior of cerebrum - nuclei, horizontal and coronal sections
4. Thalamus and hypothalamus
5. Brainstem External features
6. Brain stem Internal features
7. Cerebellum - External and Internal
8. Ventricles of the brain and CSF flow dynamics
9. Blood supply of the brain
The full App contains 83 animated videos with narration, totaling to 140 mins of viewing time; 83 images with pop-labels and descriptions.