Award-winning early American scholarship from The William and Mary Quarterly with embedded digital humanities projects and note-taking capability.
Includes the Open WMQ, with rotating free content, and four paid issues a year. Published by the Omohundro Institute of Early American History and Culture.
The WMQ through the OI Reader allows scholarly and other audiences to experience the journal, founded in 1892, in an entirely new way.
New issues published in January, April, July, and October.
All content free through 2014.
Single Issues of WMQ are $9.99.
Annual subscription are available for $34.99.
* Payment will be charged to iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
* Subscriptions automatically renews unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24-hours prior to the end of the current period.
* Account will be charged for renewal within 24-hours prior to the end of the current period, and identify the cost of the renewal
* Subscriptions may be managed by the user and auto-renewal may be turned off by going to the user's Account Settings after purchase
* No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period
Compatibility: The OI Reader is compatible with iPad generations 2-5. Requires iOS 8.
Questions? For support contact email@example.com.
Follow the OI on Facebook and Twitter, or visit our website, oieahc.wm.edu, to learn more.