* Lost Portal received an honorable mention at Pocket Tactics for CCG week!
Lost Portal is a collectable card game that involves exploring dungeons and fighting AI enemies and bosses, collecting treasure and leveling up your character to gain new abilities.
- Four character slots allow you to create up to four characters at one time
- Six levels of difficulty provide increasing challenges and risks.
- Random enemies and card drops means no two games are exactly the same
- 218 cards to discover in five rarities: common, uncommon, rare, ultra-rare and new avatar cards
- Over 80 enemies and bosses to challenge across 5 towns and 15 dungeons in the main campaign, with even more after the campaign ends.
Easily add cards to your deck using the deck editor. Use color, type and rarity filters to find the cards you want. Each character you create can keep up to four decks.
Buy new cards at card shops located in towns and dungeons using gold you've collected. You can also sell unwanted cards for more gold.
Visit the Forge to create new cards by sacrificing cards from your library. Each forge has a random selection of rare cards that can be forged.
Gain experience by defeating enemies. When you level up, you gain ability points that you can spend, along with gold, to increase your abilities. Increase your Health, Agility, Wisdom and Intellect to gain different advantages and unlock additional abilities.