Meet Vision ME, the classroom management app that makes teaching in the iPad classroom easier and more effective. Present lessons directly on classroom iPads, showcase student work, focus attention with the click of a button, share files and more. Vision ME combines teaching tools with mobile device management (MDM) capabilities to provide an all-in-one classroom workflow app that engages students and improves learning outcomes in the iPad classroom. The Vision ME Teacher app allows educators to:
• Present lessons from anywhere in the classroom, iPad to iPad
• Enable students to lead class demonstrations from their iPad
• Showcase any student's work to the entire class
• Distribute and collect files and assignments, perfect for the paperless classroom
• Broadcast messages to your entire classroom
• Chat with selected students in groups or privately
• Blank student iPad screens
• Block internet access with the touch of a button
• Assess student performance with web-based tools
In order to use Vision ME, you will need the following components:
Vision ME Learning Center account and license – Available from Netop, try it free!
Vision ME Teacher app – You’re already here!
Vision ME Student app for each student device – Available from App Store.
To set up classes in Vision ME, you must have a Learning Center account. To take full advantage of the mobile device management features in Vision ME you will need to enroll the student devices with an MDM certificate. We’ll be happy to help you with that process when you are ready.
Note: The MDM features are NOT available for individual teacher trial accounts. Please contact us if you are interested in registering a global account for your institution. Due to the way Apple MDM is implemented, the student devices need to be put in Supervised mode for the MDM blocking features to work (requires a Mac computer and the free Apple Configurator Mac App).