We know how hard life can be when you suffer migraine attacks and how many misconceptions and myths are around it. 96% of migraineurs have identified triggers to their migraine according to Migraine.com. Our mission: To help you track and test your trigger challenges to take back control of your migraine.
Curelator Headache offers you the best, **most scientifically accurate**, migraine trigger and factor discovery app available today.
“This is the most promising digital product that I know of for migraine patients for clinical use.”
- Noah L. Rosen, MD. Director, Headache Center, Cushing Neuroscience Institute
What makes Curelator Headache the best migraine tracker & trigger discovery app available? Unique features include:
- Designed for people with migraine
- Backed by solid research, having been developed with leading neurologists, headache specialists and migraine associations
- Tested and shown to work in large scale scientific studies
- Quick and easy logging for daily tracking with clinical measures - so clear results of your management can be measured
- It’s the **only** app that also helps to identify your migraine *protectors*, the foods, activities, situations that may reduce your risk of migraine attack
- Powerful, easy to use diary that tracks your migraines as well as a wide range of things you do that may affect whether you have an attack
- Clear, simple visuals to understand insight into your personal migraine triggers and how they interact with one another
- It will tell you what your ‘non-triggers’ are. Life is more fun if you know whether simple pleasures like chocolate or alcohol are triggers or not
- A sophisticated prediction algorithm for when attacks may occur, which learns and improves as you enter more days of information
- Accurate in-app and PDF reports to allow for integration on your management plan with your headache specialist
- Recommended by Sharon Murray, a well known migraine blogger
- And best of all, you can try the full daily diary function and basic in-app reporting for FREE (full access to all features requires in-app purchases).
“The Curelator approach is unique in that it is specifically designed to allow migraine patients to identify and manage the factors that influence the day-to-day variation in their risk of attacks.”
Richard B. Lipton, MD, Director, Montefiore Headache Center
“Curelator gives patients individual information that they can use to help them understand how their migraine is developing over time; information and understanding are the key to effective management and so much more powerful than just a prescription for medication.”
-Anne MacGregor, MD, Specialist in Headache and Women’s Health, Barts Health NHS Trust
We're always working to make Curelator Headache better, and we're counting on your feedback! Have a problem, criticism, question, suggestion, or praise? It’s all super important to us, and we'd love to hear from you.
Reach out to us at:
Thank you for rating us and leaving a review after your experience!