IBM® Rational® Quality Manager (RQM) mobile application is a client for IBM® Rational® Quality Manager software that provides the ability to run manual tests while being in the field or in an isolated test lab with no connection to the Rational® Quality Manager server.
IBM® Rational® Quality Manager v6.0.2 mobile application is not a stand-alone application. It requires a running and configured server of IBM® Rational® Quality Manager software.
IBM® Rational® Quality Manager mobile application features include:
- Connect to your IBM® Rational® Quality Manager server
- Browse through the manual tests assigned to you
- Use saved queries to find and select the tests
- Download the manual tests on your mobile device
- Run the manual tests even if off-line
- Upload the test results when back online
This app is compatible with IBM® Rational® Quality Manager software version 5.0 and later fixpacks.
To get started, contact your administrator for your account and company configuration information.
If you are an end user and experiencing a problem, please contact your company IT help desk.
If you are a IBM® Rational® Quality Manager administrator experiencing a problem, please go to the IBM Rational® Software Support website at https://www.ibm.com/software/rational/support/
For more information about IBM® Rational® Quality Manager, go to the official product website: https://jazz.net/products/rational-quality-manager/
Visit the forums for asking questions or searching for answers at https://jazz.net/forum/
1. Provide the connection URL in the format https://rqmserver.ibm.com:9443/jazz
2. If you are unable to connect when using self issued SSL certificates, get help here: https://jazz.net/wiki/bin/view/Main/Install_root_cert