Official Destination Tanzania Zanzibar, Serengeti, Ngorongoro, Kilimanjaro with support of the Tanzania Tourist Board
The Tanzania Tourist Board welcomes you to our official travel mobile app providing quality, reliable and timely information about Tanzania, East Africa.
Learn about extraordinary wildlife and conservation programs found in the Ngorongoro Crater, Selous Game Reserve, and in the 16 magnificent National Parks including the famous Serengeti and Kilimanjaro. Check climbing routes up Kilimanjaro ‘the roof of Africa’, or explore our protected areas of Marine Parks and Reserves with world class diving sites off Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia Islands’ exquisite Indian Ocean coastline.
Become acquainted with our Swahili culture and customs of today, the Maasai tribe, our fascinating history of the past - Sultans, the spice trade, slavery routes, World Heritage Sites and Olduvai Gorge - the Cradle of Mankind - over 3 millions years ago…
Without needing an internet connection, plan your trip by simply navigating through the title pages ‘Explore Tanzania’, ‘Explore Zanzibar’, ‘Plan Your Trip’, ’Places To Go’, Things To Do’, and ‘Quick Links’.
- Swahili language travel dictionary
- FAQs - visas, medical, emergency and more
- Getting there, transportation
- Comprehensive embedded information featuring Zanzibar, Pemba and Mafia Island, 16 National Parks, Selous Game Reserve, Ngorongoro Crater, Mt. Kilimanjaro, Mt. Meru, World Heritage Sites
- Places to Go, Things to Do
- Types of Camping
- Types of Safaris
- Wildlife Check List
- Quick Links: (requires internet connection) Book direct to A - Z Directory, Special Offers - 24/7 Live Feed posting tours, last minute safaris, accommodation and more, registered Travel Agents and Tour Operators, Transportation Listings (airlines, car hire, bus, train), Accommodation Listings ( Hotels, Lodges and Tented Camps), Conference and Event Planning
© Benita Cassar Torreggiani Incorporated
© Sillen Media Projecten