MPI STYLUS WEB IS NOW MOBILE!
MPI is bringing its industry-leading web application to the iPad. MPI Stylus Web is the tool of choice for advisors and asset management firms seeking to produce outstanding research and reporting with exceptional speed and ease of use. MPI Stylus Web allows users to generate different report types such as single manager fact sheets, manager comparisons, portfolio-level, single plan, plan comparisons and target date fund analysis. Now with full functionality accessible on the iPad, MPI Stylus Web is driving seamless workflow, enhancing the client experience and increasing business opportunities for users.
WHO CAN BENEFIT FROM MPI STYLUS WEB for iPad?
ASSET MANAGERS can share and manage a single account between their PC and iPad to improve the workflow between time in the field and back at the office, aiding presentations, distribution and sales.
ADVISORS can create analysis, compare hypothetical portfolios or compare managers by assigning peer groups and benchmarks on a user-specified basis, anywhere, anytime.
CURRENT MPI STYLUS WEB SUBSCRIBERS can log into the iPad app to get access to all of their existing reports.
BECOME A MPI STYLUS WEB SUBSCRIBER to gain access to prepared templates and run reports to analyze and compare funds, individually or in portfolios.
MPI STYLUS WEB FEATURES
• Generate DC plan reports or plan comparisons
• Create user-defined watch list criteria
• Select from a catalog of ready-to-use templates: plan level (multi-asset class), manager fact sheets, manager comparisons, portfolio analysis, and target date fund analysis
• For any given fund, dynamically reassign peer groups and benchmarks
• Calculate Returns-Based Style Analysis (RBSA), risk, performance attribution and hundreds of other statistics
• Empower your sales team with home-office approved content
• Sync to your MPI Stylus Web account
• Download reports to your device for offline use
• Email reports to clients
• Open your reports in other PDF applications
• Use the drawing tool to highlight key areas when presenting
• Cloud-based report archiving
ABOUT MARKOV PROCESSES INTERNATIONAL
Markov Processes International, LLC (MPI) is a leading provider of solutions for investment research, analysis and reporting to the global wealth and investment management industry. MPI has more than 300 client organizations, including pensions and endowments, sovereign wealth funds, global wealth management firms, institutional consultants, investment advisors and asset managers. Rooted in the principles of transparency, objectivity and efficiency, MPI takes an innovative approach to problem solving in the areas of fund analysis, risk management, asset allocation and portfolio construction and reporting to ensure its clients have the tools to succeed in ever-crowded markets.