Using VHP Check In, the user may perform changes to the data, such as
- Show Arrival Guest List, In House Guest List, Today Expected Departure Guest List
- Change Room
- Sign the Registration Card (RC) by the guest
- Sign the Bill by the guest
- Post Deposit
- Scan the ID of the guest (such as passport and Indonesian ID - eKTP)
- Edit the guest information
- Edit the comments regarding the guest or reservation
- Add or remove accompany guests (up to 3 accompany guests) and capture the ID of each accompany guest
- Perform check in
- Barcode scanner, which is used for searching the reservation if the guest has a barcode printed on his/her confirmation
- Using desired font (including font size and font color) and own background image for the Registration Card. The guest will interact at this point and the hotel can decide how the Registration Card View looks like.
- Room Plan, which gives the information about the room occupancy.
- Room Availability, which provides the availability of each room category
- Guest Mode: Use this mode to show guest's Registration Card or Bill quickly using the VHP Software