@You is a social messaging app with an easy-to-use interface that lets you communicate privately and socially with the people you know...as well as people you may not know who share similar interests.
- start one-on-one or group conversations with people you know.
- share content with friends and followers privately or publicly.
- define geographical areas (we call them @Zones) and add tags to them to indicate your interests and knowledge about that area.
- your roaming @Zone will follow you around; tag it with your interests so you can have customized content served up as you travel.
- send public messages to a geographic area that will match other users' @Zones and take advantage of the power of the crowd to ask for advice or information about local attractions.
- view the public messages that people are sending near you and reply if you are interested or can help.
- explore the map, and see what people are sharing in different areas.
- messages are organized by conversations so you can keep organized.
- archive conversations and have them automatically cleaned up, or brought back to your list when new activity arrives.
- use tags to target your messages.
- follow tags to control the content you receive.
- friend and follow users that post inspiring content.
- don't forget to invite your friends!
@You is an excellent way to share socially, so start posting your own conversations and participating in the public conversations around you to help us breath life into this exciting new way to communicate.
@You is social messaging refined...because life should follow You!
An @You account is currently available by invitation only. You can ask your friends for an invitation, or if you're the early adopter in your group you can ask us for one here: email@example.com.
Note: Contined use of GPS in the Background can dramatically reduce battery life.