Camvergence - a power tool for your photo library
Your photo library deserves a tool as powerful as the iPhones and iPads it lives on. Camvergence helps you:
* Sift through complex combinations in albums to narrow down images to view and share.
* These powerful tools for filtering your photo library are also available as an iMessage app in your conversations with friends and family.
* Use Organizer mode (additional In-App Purchase) to quickly change the albums images and videos are in.
* View detailed EXIF information for your photos including*:
* Focal length
* View all three versions of each photo that iCloud Photo Library keeps*:
* Current - most recent copy with all edits
* Unadjusted - original copy without edits
* Original - This is either the unadjusted copy of your photo for JPEG images or is the RAW version that you imported from your camera or took on your device with iOS 10.
* View RAW images from all cameras supported by iOS*.
* See details about current adjustments made by an app to your photos*.
* Find and combine duplicate (or similar) images into a single library asset to declutter your photo library. This is useful for instance if you want an HDR photo to be the primary version of an image but you want to keep the non-HDR version for archival purposes*.
* Easily add and remove an image from albums while viewing a single image*. ('Organizer' in-app purchase required)
(* Denotes not available in iMessage app interface)