Help the poor peon to receive a vision from the oracle!
Pixel Prophecy is a nonogram puzzle. In this logic puzzle (also known as picross, griddlers, paint-by-numbers or hanjie) your goal is to figure out the positions of filled squares in a grid to complete a picture and its animated version.
* Clean and simple user interface.
* Interactive tutorial.
* Free mode - try a random puzzle on a harder difficulty level!
* Four puzzle sizes - 5x5, 10x10, 15x10 and 20x20.
* Daily Puzzle system - each day you can download a new, exclusive puzzle to play.
* Over 150 puzzles with animations.
How to play?
* The numbers at the top and left of the puzzle show how many continuous squares should be filled in each column or a row. If there are more than one number, there will always be at least one free space between each square set.
* Using the power of logic and elimination, click away at the puzzle and fill the proper squares.
* You can switch to an "X" if you want to set some squares as empty.
* Making a mistake adds some time to the timer.
* In free mode there is no penalty for mistakes, but in return you don't know where you made them!
* If you don't make too many mistakes, the final picture will be animated.