The Vitamin Cure for Children's Health Problems introduces readers to the concept of orthomolecular medicine to take control of their family's health.
A healthy diet can have a profound impact on a child's development and growth, helping him or her stay well and avoid illness. This app is a practical guide to using therapeutic nutrition for a number of common childhood illnesses that can be prevented and effectively treated with vitamins and other nutrients.
- Clean, easy to use interface and navigation
- Browse the content or search by keyword to find specific information
- Adjustable text size for easier reading
- Create reference cards for easy recall and sharing of your favorite content
- Share content with family and friends via social media and email
Most people's diets are woefully inadequate for providing proper nutrition. Even good diets fail to deliver sufficient levels of nutrients. The Vitamin Cure series highlights the safe and clinically effective use of vitamin supplements for a variety of illnesses. The Vitamin Cure series, written by authors who are recognized experts in their field, delivers authoritative, up-to-date, and practical information on taking vitamins for particular health problems.