The European Journal of International Law is one of the world’s leading international law journals. Published four times each year, EJIL presents the very best in international law scholarship. Renowned for its European orientation, its emphasis on critical, theoretical and historical approaches to international law and its commitment to publishing contributions from a diverse range of authors, EJIL is always thought-provoking, original and stimulating.
Each issue of EJIL contains in-depth articles – the kind of long-lasting, reflective pieces that readers return to year after year – debates, symposia, book reviews and review essays, and given that we cannot live on intellectual thought alone, photographs and poems reflecting the world in which we live and the world international law seeks to better.
In this age of google searches and digital downloading, the EJIL app offers readers an opportunity to savour the full taste of each thoughtfully curated issue. You can go straight to a particular article or read the journal from cover to cover. Either way EJIL is a must read for all scholars and students who wish to keep abreast of the most potent ideas and developments in international law.
During your subscription you can sync back issues to your device. These will remain in place if your subscription expires, unless your device removes them (for example when running low on disk space). Re-downloading issues requires a current subscription.
• Swipe or tap the page edges to flip to next/previous page.
• Use the animated thumbnail view to flick through the pages.
• Pinch or double-tap pages to zoom.
• Switch between single or double-page view.
• Search the current issue or the archive.
• Tap any page links to web sites, email addresses, phone numbers or maps.
• Tap contents-page links to jump to a particular article.
• Sync back issues to your device for offline reading (requires wi-fi).
• Network connection required otherwise.
• Bookmark favourite pages or search results to read later.
• Social Media sharing feature allowing you to share pages with friends via Twitter or Facebook etc
• If your institution has a magazine subscription, you can access it directly from within your registered IP range.
• ByPlace - a feature which can give you free content in certain geographical locations.
We recommend first running the app within a wi-fi area so it can sync the latest issue to your device - after that you can use it anywhere. Subscribers will receive new issues automatically via Newsstand.
Subscriptions are available within the app at the following prices:
In addition, please note the following standard features of auto-renewable iTunes subscriptions:
• Your payment will be charged to your iTunes Account at confirmation of purchase.
• Subscriptions will renew automatically unless auto-renew is turned off at least 24 hours before the end of the current period.
• Your account will be charged for renewal within 24 hours prior to the end of the current period.
• You can manage your subscriptions and turn off auto-renewal by going to your Account Settings in iTunes after purchase.
• No cancellation of the current subscription is allowed during active subscription period.
and our terms of service here: