The most recent study published by the United States Department of Justice, from 2002, reported that of the 797,500 children reported missing in a one-year period, 203,900 were abducted by family members and 58,200 were abducted by non-relatives.
The first three hours are the most critical when trying to locate a missing child.
This app provides a convenient place to electronically store photos and vital information about your children so that it’s all at hand if you need it. You can show pictures and provide physical identifiers like height and weight to security or police officers on the spot.
Please be assured that no information on your child will be collected or stored by Awesometistic, LLC. Everything is stored on your device unless you choose to share your data.
- Create as many Kiddo profiles as you need.
- Use your phone camera and photo library to take and upload photos of each child.
- Add photos for identifying characteristics (birthmarks, scars, etc.).
- Add and update key identifying information.
- Receive notifications when it is time to update your Kiddo's information.
- Secure your Kiddo’s information with a passcode.
- Email a PDF document with your Kiddo’s pictures and information.
- Share a Kiddo with other users of the app (great for caregivers or babysitters)
Please share your feedback on how we can make this app better!