The Siedle app for Smart Gateway turns the iPhone or iPad into a mobile upgrade of an In-Home door intercom from Siedle: It allows you to see who is standing outside your door, talk to visitors at the entrance and open the door if you choose – no matter where you happen to be. The connection is established via WLAN or via the mobile phone network* (e.g. 3G). The video image is immediately available. The speech quality fulfils Siedle's stringent standards, and the door is opened by pressing the familiar key symbol with a fingertip.
* The Siedle app for Smart Gateway transmits the audio signal via the data channel of the mobile phone network (VoIP).
Depending on the tariff and contractual conditions of the network provider, this use of the network may be inadmissible or entail costs. Some providers also attempt to prohibit or restrict VoIP functionality. The degree of voice quality depends on the local signal strength of the mobile network.
The Siedle app is the mobile complement to a door intercom system and does not replace an indoor device. For this reason, Siedle recommends including a wired indoor station in your system planning alongside the app.
For operation of this Siedle app, the Smart Gateway is required in connection with the In-Home bus installation system. For more information, refer to the website.
– Audio and video door communication
– Door release, light switching
– Handsfree function
– Secure door release function
– Switch-over between landscape and portrait format for video (iPhone)
– Switch-over between landscape and portrait format for the entire app (iPad)
– In-call volume adjustment possible
– Microphone muting
– Manual door dialling
– Video memory function
– Access the video memory, display, copy or delete pictures
– Delivery of images by e-mail
– Different ringtones
– Home page with individually collated functions
– Smart Gateway Release V1.2.1
– iPhone 5/5S/5C/6/6+/6S/6S+, iPad 2nd/3rd/4th Generation, iPad mini, iPad Air