Everything you want to know about your AIRDROP CONNECTION but were afraid to ask. Direct Info is a small utility that lets you see detailed information about current AirDrop connection from interface config to network traffic to availability.
AIRDROP CONNECTION INFO
• Detect AirDrop usage requirements and limitations.
• Low-level informations about the AirDrop interface, technical parameters, flags.
• AirDrop traffic counters: upload, download, errors, quality of service (QoS) categories.
AIRDROP SHARING SUPPORT
• Detect supported iOS devices for sharing content.
• Detect supported OSX based machines for sharing content.
• Show default gateways, IP addresses, networks.
• Show DNS servers, search domain names, local MAC addresses, host name resolve.
• Depth external address analysis: ISP name, autonomous system name, whois, ping, regional internet registry info.
• Full offline MAC vendor database.
• Detect device type and model.
• Detect processor type.
• Detect memory size.
• Detect storage size.
• Detect firmware name, version.
• Detect last reboot time.
REACH UI FEATURES
• Info menu with feedback and privacy settings (iOS 8+)
• Use the camera icon (upper-right corner) to create and print/send/share a screenshot from the entire page.
• Pull down with your finger to refresh the informations.
• Long press on a cell to copy/print/send/open as/share the cell value.
• Shake your device to refresh the informations.
• iPhone 2G, 3G, 3GS, 4, 4s, 5, 5c, 5S, 6, 6 Plus, 6s, 6s Plus, SE, 7, 7 Plus.
• iPad 1, 2, 3, 4, Air, Air 2, Pro (9.7" and 12.9").
• iPad Mini 1, 2, 3, 4.
• iPod Touch 4G, 5G, 6G.
• iOS 8, 9, 10.