CALL MASTER TRANSMITTER IS a software application which can be used in the health, marine,building, transport and tourism industries, public services, education, social and public life.
Transmitter provides accurate information of the location of the person in the action.
● Your Phone has to be registered with, CallMaster server running on the web or on the local computer connected to Internet.
● Call Master server during registration process will automatically generate a unique ID serial number and together with unique server ID number must be incorporated into your transmitter’s application settings .
● When you push CallMaster Transmitter (‘Service’) this message will appear on the Call Master server and server will distribute this message to: mobile phone, LED display, pager, DECT phone and LCD monitor registered with CallMaster server running on the web or local computer.
● Green reassurance lights on your transmitter application will indicate that you are connected to the server.
● When “SERVICE” call is activated your phone will blink with the message “John Smith Service” It will resume blinking until message is canceled, by pushing a “CANCEL”button. Call Master receiver of you phone will receive a message which was initiated by yourself. This is confirmation to you that your transmitter message has been received by Call Master server.
● If somebody else activates ‘SERVICE” call you will receive message “Ana Maria Service” as long as her phone and your phone are registered in the Call Master server.
Red reassurance light on your transmitter indicates that you are out of coverage.