Welcome to the greatest show on earth: the opera. Shall we play? Play Opera is a visual adventure that presents five opera love themed fragments, illustrated by five renowned artists that will get children excited for the opera!
PIECES & ILLUSTRATORS
1. Die Zauberflöte (The Magic Flute) by Wolfgang Amadeus Mozart, illustrated by Violeta Lópiz.
2. Turandot (Nessun Dorma ) by Giacomo Puccini illustrated by Pablo Auladell.
3. Gioachino Rossini Cenerentola illustrated by Marina Anaya.
4. Giuseppe Verdi's Rigoletto illustrated by Mikel Casal.
5. Councilmen Choir of the Luisa Fernanda Operetta by Federico Moreno Torroba, illustrated by Ricardo Cavolo.
Play Opera introduces children to the opera through the work of five great composers, encouraging the development and education of musical tastes. A challenging educational experience that promotes active listening thanks to fun interactions. Each piece includes character profiles and a brief synopsis of the opera to which they belong.
Play Opera combines music and art in a way never seen before on touchscreen devices. Get excited with princes, princesses, sisters, farmers, jesters, dukes and murderers with lyrics of treason, passion, revenge and above all, love.
Especially recommended for children between ages 5 and 12.This application presents a secure environment for children. CONTAINS NO THIRD-PARTY ADVERTISING NOR IN-APP PURCHASES. A unique opera experience for the whole family to enjoy!
- Universal application with no language barriers.
- Entertaining and educational.
- The perfect introduction to opera for children.
- Promotes active listening.
- 5 opera masterpieces, each with its particular style.
- Original and exclusive artwork created by renowned authors.
- Texts in english, spanish, and french.
- An artsy app for the kids the likes of which you have never seen before.
App promoted and sponsored by the Opera XXI association with support from the spanish Ministry of Education.
ABOUT OPERA XXI
Opera XXI, the Association of Theatres, Festivals and operas in Spain, was founded with the will of more than thirty partners combining their efforts in the promotion and development of opera, especially into reaching of new publics and developing new repertoires. For more information: http://www.operaxxi.com
ABOUT DADA COMPANY
Dada Company is an award-winning studio that creates interactive books and digital toys for children and adults to enjoy together. We offer quality entertainment designed to educate and entertain, and to parents we offer the satisfaction of providing their children an edifying learning experience. We work with educators and education experts to make our products child friendly.
Visit our webpage at www.dadacompany.com where you can find more information and assistance.
Follow us on Twitter at @DADA_Company or Facebook at http://www.facebook.com/DADACompany for more information about all our latest news.
Check out videos and trailers of our apps at http://www.youtube.com/user/DADAcompanyEdu
DADA Company takes children’s privacy very seriously, and we want you to have a safe experience. That’s why our apps do not include third-party advertising or in-app purchases.
If you have any trouble with our app or any other questions or suggestions, feel free to contact us at any time at firstname.lastname@example.org. We will be happy to help you. Don’t forget to mention the version of your device and your operating system.