Looking for more efficient battery life? Battery Adviser gives you realtime tips and tricks about how to increase battery life. If you are one of the lucky Apple Watch owners, you can also check your battery status right on your wrist without taking out your iPhone!
Battery Adviser also intuitively shows how much battery you still have for basic activities such as internet surfing or talking, so you can plan how to use your device till the next time you charge it.
If your iPhone is far away, you still can check its battery status with your Apple Watch on your wrist and know if it needs to be charged. This feature could also be very useful when you plugged your iPhone into a charger and wanted to know if your device has been fully charged or it is charged to a reasonable amount.
The realtime tips and tricks are based on how much battery you still have and whenever you open the app you will see a new tip about how to increase your battery life in your current battery situation.
Battery Adviser offers:
- Support for iPhone 4S, 5, 5S, 6 and 6 Plus with iOS 7.1+
- Support for the Apple Watch to see current battery/charge situation of your iPhone
- Realtime Tips and Tricks to increase battery life in various situations
- Share functionality to easily and beautifully share a picture of your battery status alongside a tip to increase battery life via services such as iMessage, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram, Viber, WhatsApp, etc.
- A Quick overview of how much time you have to use your device for basic activities such as surfing the Internet or talking
New tips are coming. So keep your battery adviser app always updated.