Version without ads. Learn to write letters and numbers. For preschool children. Learn to write while playing with this fun app!
This tool is ideal for developing graphomotor skills, the starting point for every child, by doing the right moves with your hand. In order to learn how to write correctly, a line serves as a guide.
Children will be able to learn and recognize:
• The alphabet ABC
• Capital letters and lowercases
• How to follow the guiding line to write correctly
• Reading and writing words starting with each letter
• Writing numbers from one to ten (1-10)
• Practice vertical and horizontal strokes, as well as circular and diagonal ones.
• Developing their fine psycho motor skills.
This app is perfect for preschool, and also for non-English speaking children who want to learn the language. There are many methods for learning how to write. This one does not follow the Montessori approach (Maria Montessori).