Dino Sight Words is a new EDUCATIONAL READING GAME by Tipitap. It has been designed to help children learn and practice reading Kindergarten sight words. Children study and practice reading without even realizing it. It's just a fun game for them. They are happy and so are you as a parent.
Sight words are one of the building blocks of early reading. Learning to read them quickly is crucial to early literacy.
* Children navigate a fun DINOSAUR LANDSCAPE while they collect sight words as they are spoken. We’ve chosen words similar to the sight words to act as decoys.
* A LEARNING ENGINE replays the words kids get wrong in earlier levels. This means that kids will be learning by repetition without even noticing.
* Multiple LEVELS and SPECIAL ITEMS. There are 30 levels that include all the Kindergarten sight words. Children unlock items throughout the game (hats, sneakers). They can earn DIPLOMAS and STARS if they get all the words right.
* KID TESTED in Kindergarten classes in the U.S.
* ADVANCED OPTIONS: Parents and teachers can select whether words are shown in all caps or lowercase.
It’s fun and educational.
Tipitap is a leader in early education. We’ve been publishing apps for young children for 7 years. Children’s Educational Technology Review Winners, Best of Itunes Rewind 2011, Common Sense media and more. Featured in the New York Times and USA Today.