Kidney Cancer Planner is a tool for people and caregivers managing a treatment for advanced kidney cancer (advanced renal cell carcinoma).
This app includes information about a prescription treatment option from Pfizer.
It enables you to keep track of your medication schedule and side effects, as well as create appointment reminders. Designed for daily use, it gives you a place to record your feelings, log specific side effects, and reminds you when to take your medication. You can also create reports that can be emailed and shared with caregivers and healthcare providers. By helping you manage your treatment schedule, Kidney Cancer Planner allows you to be more engaged in your treatment journey.
• Reminds you to take your medication
• Allows you to track side effects
• Enables you to create reports that can be emailed and shared with caregivers
• Lets you keep track of doctor appointments
• Offers tips and advice on managing certain side effects
• Helps you manage your treatment so you can be more engaged in your treatment journey
Kidney Cancer Planner is not meant to take the place of your doctor’s care or advice. Please contact him or her if you have any questions about treatment. Kidney Cancer Planner is not intended for curing, treating, or seeking treatment for managing or diagnosing a specific disease, disorder, or any specific identifiable health condition. It is intended for U.S. audiences only.