The 24th Annual Canadian Conference on HIV/AIDS Research – CAHR 2015 – will be held April 30-May 3 at the Metro Toronto Convention Centre and the Delta Toronto.
CAHR 2015 Theme: Combining Strengths in the Struggle Against HIV
In recent years, there has been an increasing focus on work across disciplines to understand and fight the HIV epidemic. Added to this are recent data showing the benefits of a combination approach to HIV prevention, analogous to the evolving successes of combination antiretroviral therapy. At CAHR 2015, we will showcase the benefits of combining treatment, prevention, and research across methodologies, research tracks, and disciplines to combat the HIV epidemic.
The Conference’s mobile app enables users to:
- View the entire Conference program
- Create a personalized Conference schedule
- Get to know more about Plenary speakers
- Get to know more about our Sponsors
- Find event locations using the event map, with navigational directions from your location
- Follow CAHR’s twitter feed @CAHR_ACRV, Facebook page, and YouTube page